Ventriks, Headquartered in London, UK, delivers innovative technology, data and services that accelerate and enable actionable information, within a collaborative environment. The cloud-native platform supports information-intensive industries for data discovery, engineering, management and the analysis journey. Ventriks platform is the culmination of decades of experience in full data lifecycle management – from discovery to analysis to insight.
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Bengaluru – Hybrid Working Model
Experience: 2- 5 years
Skills: Spring boot, AWS, MongoDB, Docker, REST Services, Kafka
- Ability to work and develop in an agile environment.
- Developing and deploying microservices in a multi-tenant architecture.
- Delivering high-quality code and drive the adoption of best practices.
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Adopt to continuous CI/CD Patterns.
- Knowledge of GIT and optionally Jenkins.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Collaborate with other developers, solution architects, QA and DevOps to make sure that the Implementation is secure, performant and scalable.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java Spring boot application.
- Working knowledge of MongoDB & Relational Databases, SQL.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in the SpringBoot Framework, AWS and Microservice.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes would be an added advantage (Optional).
- Performance-based bonus.
- Eligible for Stock Options.