Ventriks, Headquartered in London, UK, delivers innovative technology, data and services that accelerate and enable actionable information, within a collaborative environment. The cloud-native platform supports information-intensive industries for data discovery, engineering, management and the analysis journey. Ventriks platform is the culmination of decades of experience in full data lifecycle management – from discovery to analysis to insight.
Position: Front End Developer
Experience: 2 – 5 years.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join Ventriks team.
- You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company needs into functional and interactive applications.
- You should be able to provide reasoning & take decisions for the product journey to be better & evolve every day.
- You will be interacting with cross-functional teams & leaders of the industry to understand the user journey in building the product. Also should be independent enough to take responsibilities and take decisive steps for the product.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
You should know:
- Experience with Angular 6+ (preferred) as the product is being built with Angular. If you know any other framework such as ReactJS, VueJS & open to learn/switch to others when needed.
- Good to know Typescript.
- Good to know CSS preprocessors such as SCSS/SAAS.
- Good to know Flexbox, CSS Grids & any other layout building standards.
- Understand the browser, HTTP standards & other web standards. Also able to debug the scripts loaded.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, responsiveness, accessibility.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Performance-based bonus
- Stock Options